Product Manager - User Acceptance Testing - Atlanta, GA #152507
City: Atlanta, GA
Employment type: Full-time
Do you see yourself as a Product Manager – User Acceptance Testing?
What\'s your passion? Whether you\'re into tennis, shopping, or karaoke, at IHG we\'re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we\'re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
This exciting role will be a part of a one stop shop or hub for driving all strategy, new development, and performance enhancements for specific set of products. The Product Manager coordinates among tactical analysts, developers, and functional subject matter experts to create holistic product solutions for Distribution Marketing’s customers/stakeholders and the CRS across multiple channels. The Product Manager will manage the end to end product lifecycle from idea inception through development and launch, leveraging specialists, operators, and stakeholders along the way. Also, define product needs via a “roadmap” of initiatives mapped out over a predetermined cycled timeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Lead development and implementation of product strategy: future state based on deep understanding of how the business works, incorporating customer insights, markets, competition, and distribution capabilities as well as the potential “game changing” new functionality and capabilities IHG will require to compete – this should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including small enhancement and content refreshments to existing products as well as new product needs
• Measure product performance and lead performance improvement initiatives
• Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities once implemented
• Drive new product development – through the writing of sound business requirements based on capabilities which will define the functionality in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products
• Manage product lifecycles: continually evaluate product performance and key customer insights and ensure new product needs are identified far enough in advance to address needs before product obsolescence
• Communicate product information: including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, sales tools training tools and competitive information to stakeholders
• Provide status updates to PMO for regular reporting cycles
Competitive salary plus bonus potential
You need to be authorized to apply for this job.
You can find the authorization form on the right panel or below the content area if you use a mobile device. If you don't have an account yet please Sign Up now.